Tuesday 31 March 2009

Just a taster

Here's one of the sample cards I came up with for Stamp Addicts http://www.stampaddicts.com/ for their live TV show scheduled to go out on Create and Craft/Ideal World at 11am on 6th April. The stamps are unmounted sheets from Judikins and feature cute little girls. For this one I have stamped the image on the card and again onto patterned paper to decoupaged her hat, coat and brolly. The clouds have been diamond glazed as have her wellies which I overstamped with tiny flowers from one of the other sets and embellished with flowers and a button. I'll post some more of the samples up later.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Wendy,

Love the layout and bright colours. Her wellies are pretty, my daughter would love a pair like that!

You've got some great cards on your blog.

Michele
x